What is the pattern of our internal system design? If God really indwells us, why do we behave the way we do?
What does the Bible really mean by "Heart"? "Soul"? "Spirit"? "Mind"?
Is our universe some kind of cosmic accident, or is it the result of careful and skillful design?
What do scientists mean by "The Anthropic Principle"?
How can a star, distant from us, gravitationally affect our Sun?
Where is the missing 95% of matter in the universe?
Does dark matter and, even, black holes really exist?
Why do scientists now believe we live in a 10-dimensional universe?
Has physics finally reached the very boundaries of reality?
- Are there more than four dimensions to physical reality?
- Is it possible to traverse time as well as space?
- Is there a reality beyond our traditional concepts of time and space?
- Do the bright prospects of Biotech justify tampering with mechanisms far from being understood?
- Will the Biotech revolution cast a dark shadow over the first half of the 21st century as nuclear technology did over the last century?
The foundations of scientific materialism are in the process of crumbling. Philosopher of science Stephen C. Meyer shows how the digital code in DNA points powerfully to a designing intelligence behind the origin of life.
"Except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened:"
“The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.” Proverbs 9:10
But how do we balance the awesome majesty due to the Creator and Ruler of the universe with the gracious family intimacy that is now available to us through the completed work of Christ?
Astonishing discoveries have surfaced which point to the existence of a transcendent extra-dimensional Creator. Furthermore, numerous recent discoveries now confirm the incredible scientific and historical accuracy of the Bible, as well as the supernatural origin of its texts.
- What has modern science discovered about the macrocosm of our expanding universe?
- What has quantum physics discovered about the microcosm of our “physical” existence?
- What are implications of the GEO 600 experiments now suggesting we live in a Holographic universe? ...
In recent years, astonishing technological developments have pushed the frontiers of humanity toward a far-reaching transformation that promises in the very near future to redefine what it means to be human.