The K-House TV website is shutting down at the end of January 2020, and is moving to our in-store on-demand streaming service at store.khouse.org
What does this mean for you?
Existing K-House TV Members
If you have a plan that expires BEFORE the end of January 2020, then you don't have to do anything. You can continue to use K-House TV until your plan runs out. Once your plan runs out, you can go to store.khouse.org, create a new free store account (if you do not already have one) and purchase one of our new plans: The Premium KI Membership Add-on.*
If you have a plan that expires AFTER January 2020, we will be transferring your remaining credit to our in-store on-demand streaming service and will email you once this has been migrated. You will be able to continue to use K-House TV up until January 2020 (and/or stream from our store once we've migrated your plan). Your new in-store on-demand plan will then expire when your old K-House TV plan was due to expire.
Will there be the same content available with the Premium KI Membership Add-on?
We have more content available on our new service. We also have a selection of free materials here.
* No active KI membership required. Add-on and on demand streaming supplied via our K-House online store. A K-House store account is required.
Welcome to K-House TV!
Here a some of the great features of K-House TV:
- Access All Premium On-Demand Audio/Video content on a single plan!
- Stream as many times, and when-ever you like for the duration of your plan!
- No obligations, purchase a single month, take a break, purchase another month!
- Your access is not locked to a device, log in and stream from any supported device with good internet connection!
- Log in on up to 5 devices simultaneously on one account, so your whole family can study.
- Still unsure, try some of our free material here...