Session 1 of 2 (The Mistaken Identity)
The final world dictator seeking global domination will also be an “Assyrian” who is here characterized by a bow, riding a white horse. It is interesting how many confuse this counterfeit with the rider of the white horse in Revelation 19. In chapter 6, however, this rider is among some very bad company!
“Behold a White Horse” explores the career of the first of these “Four Horsemen” who seems to have at least 33 titles in the Old Testament and 13 in the New Testament and the common term “AntiChrist” really isn’t one of them. We also explore the only physical description of him in the Scripture!
- Why is he a “mistaken identity”?
- How do we know this is NOT the Christ?
- What is the precedent condition(s) for his appearance?
- What is the precedent condition for the unsealing of the Seven Sealed Book? What is the Seven Sealed Book?
- Is his “bow” a pun? How? Why?
- How can he “go forth to conquer” if he is a “peace maker”?
- Is the Church on the earth at this time? How do we know?
- Is He alive today? How do we know?
- How can he be the “Seed of the Serpent”?
Join Dr. Chuck Missler as he looks at the first of the Four Horsemen.
© Koinonia House Inc.