- Who was this strange Priest/King that received tithes from Abraham? (…and administered bread and wine to him?)
- How is Melchizedek relevant to the Messiah of Israel?
- Did Melchizedek have a temple that predated Solomon’s?
- Is the Jewish Kingdom as portrayed in the Old Testament simply an intermediate parenthesis within a larger expanse?
- Why are the distinctives so divergent from the enforced separation of the kingship and priesthood under David?
- Were the bread and wine served by Melchizedek eschatological? Did they embrace the Cross? (They, too, echo across the pages of the OT)
- Was the Lord’s Communion anticipated in Gen. 14?
Deriving from some very recent discoveries in Jerusalem (although some are yet to be confirmed) these studies may challenge many of the comfortable traditions that have shaped our classic Biblical perspectives.
Join us as we explore some fascinating challenges to our previous understandings of things that shape our ultimate destiny…
Presented by Dr. Chuck Missler.
© Koinonia House Inc.