Session 1 of 3 (1 Corinthians 12)
The apostle Paul told the Corinthian Christians, “Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.”
Sadly, today many people are confused about the person and work of the Holy Spirit.
• Who or what is the Holy Spirit?
• What are the gifts of the Spirit?
• Are the gifts of the Spirit for today?
• Do all Christians have spiritual gifts?
• What is the greatest sign of being filled with the Holy Spirit?
Join Dr. Chuck Missler in the Executive Briefing Room of the River Lodge, New Zealand, as he examines the Spiritual Gifts.
© Koinonia House Inc.